Saturday 18 April 2009

This time of year again! Monday was dry and sunny and mild, so made a start on my peats. Did a couple of hours on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday ... by which time it was distinctly cool, though dry. I'm ahead of the game ... first one to finish this year!! Most people haven't started. In fact most years I have not started until the first week of May. But it feels good to have it done ... and just a wee bit smug. I was going to wait until Sorley and Jamie were here (in a week) but if the weather is there you just have to grab it. But if anyone is desperate, then there is a wee bit more we could do.

I'm having problems loading more than one image so the next part will have to be ona different post.

1 comment:

Gudrun Johnston said...

Must have felt good to be out there cutting your wee rectangular prisms!!
Look forward to part two!